Places to visit in Drome around the Rhone valley & Drome Provencale
The Drome, a place to discover!
The Drome, it's the countryside in the Rhone Valley and the Drome Provencale, and the mountains at the foothills of the Alps in the Diois and Vercors.
There are hilltop villages such as those of Autichamp, de la Roche s/ Grane or Poët Célard and medieval buildings and ruins like the Tower of Crest or the Castle Soyans.
From the songs of the cicadas to the music festivals, you will enjoy the Vocal Jazz Festival of Crest and Saou's Chante Mozart in june - july.
From the splashing water rafting and kayaking to the fresh air up in the glider and hot-air balloon, from hiking paths and roads to rock climbing in Saou... Drome is fun, by yourself, with your family or with friends.
For the gourmets, the Drome offers the olives from Nyons, the nougat from Montélimar, the Picodon's goat cheese, its wines from the Rhone Valley and its Clairette from Die.
The Drome, a thousand holiday ideas for thousands of tastes...
The Drome around Crest, Dieulefit & Montélimar
- Crest tower typo3temp/pics/86951ac52d.jpg
- Canooing on the river Drome typo3temp/pics/0502b10875.jpg
- Lavender & sunflowers in Drome typo3temp/pics/8dab3ac443.jpg
- Saou, the gate to enter in the Forest typo3temp/pics/5443d5f754.jpg
- Hiking to the Trois Becs typo3temp/pics/013b7321fc.jpg